What to expect at Church Alive?
At Church Alive, you'll be welcomed into a friendly, casual environment by people who are excited to see you. We want you to have an idea of what to expect when you arrive at a Church Alive. All you have to do from here is come as you are and find out more for yourself!
At a weekend service, you can expect:
- Each service to last one hour.
- Thought-provoking and engaging messages based on the Bible.
- High-energy worship music.
- Fun teaching for your kids.
Find your personal next step including:
- A place to belong. AliveGroups are the people you can grow, laugh, and serve with. We have groups for everyone.
- A chance to make a difference. God created you with gifts and skills that you can use to change lives in your community and the world. Serve at Church Alive or connect with one of our outreach partners to get started.
- A way to grow. We want to equip you with the tools to develop as a fully alive follower of God. As an individual, family, or part of an AliveGroup, you can find tools for growth here.
Your whole family is invited.
We’re a church meeting in Scottsdale and serving the greater Phoenix area. Moms, dads, and children of every age can find something to love about Church Alive!